Ma Wan Park Noah's Ark (hereinafter "The Park") endeavors to offer a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Guests. For Guest safety and to avoid injury, all Park Guests must comply with all notices posted, and directions or requests made by the Park Management. Please show common courtesy and do not use profanity or engage in any unsafe, illegal, or offensive behavior.
- Please present your ticket for entry into the Park. The ticket and hand-stamp are required for re-entry into the Park on the same day.
- The Park Management may refuse to admit a person to the Park or a part of the Park if the Park Management reasonably believes that the refusal is necessary to ensure safety or order.
- The Park Management will refuse a child to enter the Park if the child is not accompanied by a person who has attained 15 years of age.
- The Park Management may restrict the number of persons having access to the Park or a part of the Park if the restriction is necessary to ensure safety or order.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
- All persons, bags, parcels and other items may be subject to security checks at the point of admission to the Park and at such other locations inside the Park as considered appropriate. The Park Management reserves the right to refuse any bag, parcel, or other items to be brought into the Park.
The following items can not be brought into the Park:
- Dangerous or hazardous materials.
- Food, alcoholic and other beverages (excluding baby food).
- Carts or other wheeled carriers (with the exception of strollers and wheelchairs) including, but not limited to, skateboards, scooters, in-line skates, shoes with built-in wheels, coolers, two wheeled and three-wheeled conveyances.
- Pets - No person shall cause or permit any dog or other pet animal belonging to them, or under their care, to enter or stay in the Park (except on special events specified, or any guide dog for the blind.)
- Weapons of any kind.
- Glass containers (excluding baby food jars and perfume containers).
- Folding chairs.
The following activities are not allowed:
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution or posting of printed materials of any kind in the Park without written permission of the Park Management.
- Carving or graffiti.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches and other unauthorized public gatherings.
- The display of any flag, banner or other emblem.
- Engaging in any act that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
- Willfully or negligently throw, discharge, or shoot any missile, gun, air-gun, bow and arrow, catapult, or other device.
- Flying of kites and model aircraft or other devices.
- Holding any event organized for the purpose of raising funds, whether for charity or otherwise without the authority granted by the Park Management.
- Gamble.Any illegal, immoral or improper conduct.
- Any illegal, immoral or improper conduct.
Conduct of public
- Without authority granted by the Park Management, a person shall not –
- Enter or remain in the Park or a part of the Park when it is closed to the public.
- Dispose any litter, paper or rubbish in the Park, otherwise than in the receptacles provided by the Park Management for such purposes.
- Spit in the Park in an unhygienic manner.
- Enter a part of the Park which is designated by the Park Management by notice as a restricted area.
- Remove or interfere with any equipment, apparatus, fitting or facility.
Photography, videotaping, or recording
- Media activities in the Park require prior approval.
- Photography, videotaping and recording of any kind for broadcast or transmission for commercial purposes is forbidden without prior written permission of Park Management.
- Photography, videotaping and recording of any kind are strictly forbidden on all indoor attractions and during indoor live shows without prior written permission of Park Management.
- The Park Management may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Park and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- Due to the amount of eager guests in the Park, queuing may be inevitable. Please follow the keeper’s instruction and stay in the marked path. The Park Management reserves the right to refuse entry to an attraction to those who jump the queue. Eating and drinking are forbidden in queue line inside attractions. Please be careful not to bump into, push or move ahead of others in the queue.
The following activities are not allowed:
- Protection of animal sculptures, grass, flower-beds and plants –
- Any of the animal sculptures or any other artwork found in the Park.
- Any grass, turf or other place where notice to keep off such grass, turf or other place is exhibited.
- Any flower-bed, shrub or plant or any ground in course of preparation as a flower-bed or for the growth of any tree, shrub or plant.Remove, cut or displace any soil, turf or plant.
- Remove, cut or displace any soil, turf or plant.
- Pluck or damage any bud, blossom or leaf of any tree, shrub or plant or damage any part of any tree, shrub or plant.
Protection of artificial lakes and ponds
- No person in the Park shall walk, run, stand, sit, lie upon, or damage –
- Bathe, wade or wash in any lake, pond, stream or water feature.
- Foul or pollute any such water.
- No person shall, except in the exercise of any lawful authority or privilege, bring or cause to be brought into, or ride in, the Park any barrow, truck, vehicle or wheeled bicycle or tricycle or carry any load therein.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in Ma Wan Park.
- For the comfort of yourself and other Park guests, a shirt/top and shoes must be worn at all times while in the Park. Remember to dress appropriately for the weather conditions. The Park Management reserves the right to exclude visitors who wear clothing that are deemed unacceptable. Examples of these include: clothing displaying offensive messages and/or language, clothing made with offensive material (i.e. transparent), clothing that is excessively torn, clothing that exposes inappropriate portions of the body such as bikini. Depending on the venue and event, variations and exceptions may be made by the Park Management.
Use of benches
- No person shall lie upon or put his feet on any sitting bench.
Certain park areas assigned for specific uses
- Some of the Park areas and facilities have been assigned for specific use purposes and relevant notice or signs have also been set up in conspicuous position. For the purpose of any activity specified in the notice, which, by reason of the rules or requirements, as well as to prevent damage, danger or discomfort for other Park users, the Park Management reserves the right in assigning relevant areas or facilities for the exclusive use of authorized users.
- Some attractions have further restrictions than these Park rules dictate. These are clearly listed on signs at the entrance to the attractions and should be read carefully before choosing whether to enter the attraction. All Park guests are required to abide by these rules once entering the attraction.
Suspension of use of park facilities
- If any Park facilities have been marked unfit for use and a notice or signal has also been set up in conspicuous positions for the purpose, no person shall use relevant facilities without prior authorization.
- The Park Management may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, of if the Park Management considers that the circumstances so requires.
Erection of structures and camping
- No person shall, in the Park –
- Erect any post, rail, fence, pole, tent, booth, stand, building or other structure, or bring or allow remaining any materials for such a building or structure.
- Camp out without the permission of the Park Management.
Obstructions to visitors or keepers
- A person shall not, in the Park –
- Obstruct, disturb or annoy any other person in the proper use of the Park.
- Obstruct, disturb or interrupt a keeper or other public officer in the execution of his duties or other people working in the Park authorized by the keeper or public officer.
Music and singing
- No person shall operate or play, or make any sounds on, any musical or other instrument, including any gramophone or radio apparatus or sing any song without written permission of the Park Management.
Failure to comply
- The Park Management reserves the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Park, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the Park rules and regulations, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if the Park Management considers that the circumstances so requires.
Damage of park property
- The user shall be held liable and make full compensation for any damage of Park equipment and/or facilities at market rate.
Lost or damaged personal property
- The Park Management is not responsible and shall not be held liable for any loss of and/or damage to any personal properties and/or belongings of Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise. All users of the Park are at their sole responsibilities. Any unattended object will be dealt with as the Park Management sees fit.
- Please supervise your children and ensure their safety at all times.
Personal accident or injury
- The Park Management shall not be held liable for any accidents and/or personal injuries howsoever caused during the use of the Park. All users of the Park are at their own risks.
- For the purpose of these Rules and Regulations, unless the context otherwise requires – "Keeper", "Park Staff" and "Park Management" means any person appointed by the "Ma Wan Park Limited."
- These rules are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these rules, the English version shall prevail.
- Ma Wan Park Limited reserves the right in amending the above rules and regulations without prior notice.