Copyright © 2019 Ma Wan Park Limited. All rights reserved.
Our Group safeguard all information provided by our Customers and web site Users ("Users"). We do not collect any personally identifiable information from Users during their browsing of our web sites. When Users visit our web sites we record their visit only as a 'hit' and do not collect any Personal Data from them. We will however make a record of their visit that shows only the Domain Name Server address, part of their e-mail address, and of the pages visited. We use such information only for preparing general statistics on the usage of our web sites.
If Personal Data are collected in the process of making enquiries or submitting applications for services provided by different operations within our Group, Users will be informed via the respective [Personal Information Collection Statements] of our web sites of such purposes and uses, including the extent of their transfer and disclosure; and the right of access to and correction of the collected Personal Data.
In order for us to provide Users with customizable and personalized services, we use 'cookies' to store and sometimes track information about Users. The information collected by means of 'cookies' includes Users' login name and his or her navigation pattern. This is done without Users being aware that it is occurring. Generally, we use 'cookies' to estimate our audience size; to track Users' progress and number of entries in our promotional activities and to measure Users' traffic patterns. Personal Data collected by means of 'cookies' will not be disclosed to any third parties except to those parties within our Group.
Once we have obtained User's Personal Data, it will be maintained securely in our system. We shall retain Users' Personal Data for so long as he or she is a registered user of our Web sites. Only the authorized staff, who have been properly trained, will be permitted access to such Personal Data, and we shall not release such Personal Data to any external parties except those parties set out in our [Personal Information Collection Statements] without User's agreement.
We may from time to time send direct marketing materials promoting services to Users based on their Personal Data. Suitable opt-out facilities will be provided during the direct marketing process.
Personal Information Collection Statement
At the time of subscription and at other times when using this Web site, you may be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information, such as your name and e-mail address. It is necessary for us to collect your information for providing you the various services and activities offered on this web site. You are not obliged to supply the data here but if you fail to provide the information requested, we will not be able to provide you the services and activities available on this Web site.
Personal Information Collection Statement (Noah's Academy)
- Each applicant for Membership is required to supply all the requested personal data and other information requested in the Application Form herein (except those specified to be not obligatory) in order to enable the Program to consider his/her application. Failure to do so may result in the Program being unable to process the application. If the application is successful, further personal data and information may be collected during the period when a Member's Membership continues.
- It is the policy of MWPL, its subsidiaries and associated companies (hereinafter the Group) to comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong. The Group also strives to ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
- By filling out and submitting this form you indicate your agreement to the Customer Data (Privacy) Policy and to allow MWPL using and storing your personal data (including name, contact number, address and email address) for the following purposes:
- Process and evaluate of the application herein;
- Communicate with Members in respect of promoting and direct marketing of product and services by MWPL and its subsidiaries and associated companies;
- Update the Membership information regularly;
- Manage, operate and maintain this Membership program;
- Investigate of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement;
- Prevent or detect crime;
- Disclose as required by law, rules, regulations, codes or guidelines; and
- Other related purposes.
- You agree to store your personal data to the database of MWPL, for delivering information that you may be interested in, such as targeted advertising, new services and products and other promotions and marketing materials and conducting direct marketing including products, services, advice and subjects in relation to the followings: traveling, entertainment & recreation, household products & services, financial services, health & insurance, telecommunication, information technology, transport infrastructure operations and management, social networking, apparel & accessories, hospitality & catering, consumer product, educational, environment protection, recruitment, reward/loyalty/privilege programmes, charitable and non-profitable causes. If at any other point of time you do not wish us to receive our promotion information or use your personal data for use in direct marketing as described above, you may post a written notice to: “Noah’s Ark Hong Kong, 33 Pak Yan Road, Ma Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong, Attn: Noah’s Ark Guest Service Data Protection Officer”, together with you registered name, address, contact number, registered program and Membership number for arrangement.
- The personal data provided by you will only be disclosed or transferred to parties relevant and reasonably necessary for the purposes stated above.
- Each Member has the right to request access to and correction of any of his/her personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Any data access request or data correction request may be made to our Data Protection Officer at its office situated at Noah’s Ark Hong Kong, 33 Pak Yan Road, Ma Wan, New Territories (Email:email@example.com).
PURPOSE AND USE OF DATA
- to monitor use of this Web site and to help its further development;
- to compile aggregate statistics about our users and to analyze site usage;
- to collect data for identity verification and records and to maintain contact lists for correspondence;
- to deliver information to you that we believe you may have interest in, such as targeted banners, new services and other promotions and marketing materials;
- to contact you regarding administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of this Web site and to respond to your request.
In addition, we will also use your information in the following manner:-
- We will share much of our data, including your information, with our business partners, and the holding company of Ma Wan Park Limited and associated companies.
- In order to provide you with more information and services, we have arranged content providers and service providers to provide information and services. It may be necessary for us to share your information with these content providers and service providers.
TRANSFER OF DATA
- If we use third party suppliers or service providers to facilitate our services, we will have to provide your information to these suppliers or service providers offering such services where you choose to use these services.
- We may disclose or access account information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
- We may also disclose or access account information for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our services.
As the parties mentioned above may have places of business outside Hong Kong, your information may be transferred out of Hong Kong. By subscribing to our Web site or by logging-in, you agree to us transferring your information to these parties outside Hong Kong. These parties adhere to their own privacy customs and policies and we have no control over their use of your information. Therefore, we are not liable to their use of your information.
ACCESS TO DATA
- Please note that some information may be available in English or Chinese only.
- The appearance of web pages, including visuals, text alignment, disclaimer message, etc, may vary depending on the browser used and the related settings.
Terms and Conditions
- Only credit card payment will be accepted. A maximum of 10 tickets can be purchased per package.
- Online tickets can be ordered for the next day and up to the next 60 days.
- Ordered tickets must be claimed by the credit card holder.
- Confirmed transaction cannot be cancelled. Tickets ordered are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- You must present your identification and credit card with a copy of electronic confirmation to collect tickets at Ma Wan Park. (Redemption period is from 9:45am to 5:30pm daily.)
- Tickets are valid only for the specified date. Re-sale of tickets is strictly prohibited.
- Tickets will be void of altered or defaced.
- If the tickets cannot be used due to closure of the Park due to inclement weather, they can be exchanged by writing to the Ticketing Office.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Rules and Regulations of Ma Wan Park. See the Park website or notices for details.
Terms and Conditions (Noah's Academy)
These Terms and Conditions are binding on all Members of Noah’s Academy Program (the "Program") operated by Ma Wan Park Limited (“MWPL”). By applying for membership of the Program, the applicant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (as may from time to time be in force) upon becoming a Member of the Program.
- Membership Application
- If the applicant is under the age of 18, the applicant's parent/guardian is required to complete the applicable sections of the application form and agree to the application consent statement.
- Applicant should only apply once. MWPL reserves the right, without prior notice, to decline the duplicated application.
- All applications for membership shall be subject to the approval of MWPL, which it may approve or not at its absolute discretion and without giving any reason therefore.
- Upon successful registration as member, applicant or the parent or guardian of child applicant will receive a membership confirmation email featuring the membership number. Members should provide a valid email address to avoid missing out on important notices. MWPL is not responsible for any case of undelivered email messages or notifications.
- Membership is not transferable. A Member may be asked to provide identification for verification purpose if necessary.
- All Members have to comply with the Terms and Conditions as set out in the Noah’s Academy program website.
- MWPL has sole and absolute discretion to terminate a membership without giving the reason thereof. The reasons which cause the termination of a membership include, but are not limited to, suspected illegal or dishonest activities or breach of Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- The Program shall have absolute discretion and right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and may notify Members of such amendments in any manner it considers fit.
- The Member will be bound by such amendments unless his/her membership is cancelled before the date specified in the notification upon which the amendments are to take effect.
- The Program may, if it considers that any Member has conducted himself/herself in any way injurious to the Program or prejudicing the interests of the Program or has committed any breach of these Terms and Conditions, expel the Member from Membership of the Program and the decision of MWPL shall be final and conclusive.
- A Member who has been expelled from the Program shall cease to have any rights, benefits or privileges of Membership and any rights to enjoy the facilities and services provided or procured by the Program.
- MWPL shall have the right at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any notice or reason to Members to terminate the operation of the Program. Upon the termination of the operation of the Program, all rights and privileges of Members shall cease. No claim or demand of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising shall be made by Members against the Program, the directors or management of MWPL in connection with such termination.
- In case of any dispute, MWPL reserves the right for final decision.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Noah's Academy Weekend Camps & Workshops - Harvest Buffet Offer Terms and Conditions
- The offer is valid until 30 Nov 2017 (except Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays).
- Offer has no cash value.
- Subject to 10% service charge of original price.
- Offer is not available for private parties or banquets service.
- Only cash or credit cards are accepted as a payment method.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- For dine-in consumption and limited to maximum of 12 diners in one table.
- Advance reservation is required. Please call 3411 8836 for reservation.
- A valid weekend workshop confirmation email must be presented before the bill settlement in order to enjoy the offer.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Ma Wan Park Limited and Noah’s Ark Hotel & Resort reserves the right of final decision in any dispute.