To bring a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, we have implement the following precautionary measures:
- All guests and staff are required to take mandatory temperature check before entry to Noah's Ark Hong Kong. If the temperature is above 37.5 °C, entry will be declined.
- All guests and staff are required to wear surgical masks within the area of Noah's Ark Hong Kong. While dining, diners should follow the specific guidelines of the dining outlet.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided at various locations for guests and staff to clean their hands.
- Visitor flow will be closely monitored and controlled to avoid overcrowding.
- Quotas will be set on exhibition areas, theaters, tours, and galleries approximately ½ the capacity and a distance of at least 1.5 meters between the groups will be set.
- Regular surface disinfection will occur on a regular basis and in between sessions.
- In line with the preventive effort taking place across Hong Kong, guests who travelled abroad or just arrived Hong Kong are highly recommended to visit the parks at least 14 days after returning to or arriving in Hong Kong.
Pre-purchased tickets valid during the closed period (from 27 Jan to 28 May 2020 and from 15 Jul to 17 Sep 2020) are valid for 6 months from 18 Sep 2020.
The Ark Express running between Noah's Ark Hong Kong and MOKO will remain suspended until further notice.
The Solar Tower will be opened for pre-registered programs only.
For further updates and details, please stay tuned to Noah's Ark Facebook Page and Website later.