To bring a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, we implement the following precautionary measures:
- We conduct temperature checks for all guests and staff before their entry to Noah's Ark Hong Kong.
- All guests and staff are required to wear surgical masks within the area of Noah's Ark Hong Kong. While dining, diners should follow the specific guidelines of the dining outlet.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided at various locations for guests and staff to clean their hands.
- Visitor flow will be closely monitored and controlled to avoid overcrowding.
- Regular surface disinfection will occur on a regular basis and in between sessions.
The Ark Express running between Noah's Ark Hong Kong and MOKO will remain suspended until further notice.
The Solar Tower is opened for pre-registered programs only.
For further updates and details, please stay tuned to Noah's Ark Website later.
(Latest update on 29 December 2022)