To bring a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, we implement the following precautionary measures:
- According to Hong Kong Government’s announcement, the “Vaccine Pass” is applicable to enter Noah’s Ark theme park areas, restaurants and banquet venues. All guests aged 12 or above
must present qualified QR code of Vaccine Pass /Exemption Certificate for scanning upon entry. From 30 September 2022, these regulatory measures will also be applied to guests aged 5
- All guests except the individuals specified in the ordinance shall comply with all conditions as set out under the regulation of HKSAR Government regarding the use of “LeaveHomeSafe”
(LHS) to scan the venue QR code upon entry. Three categories of the individuals may fill in a specified form which includes the name, contact number, visitation date and time as an
alternative to the use of the specific app. They are people aged 65 or above and aged 15 or below, people with disability and those recognized by the Government or organizations authorized
by the Government. Guests aged 15 or below would not have to register his or her personal information using the specified form if he or she is accompanied by an adult who has complied with
the “LeaveHomeSafe” requirement.
- All guests and staff are required to take mandatory temperature check before entry to Noah's Ark Hong Kong. If the temperature is above 37.5 °C, entry will be declined.
- All guests and staff are required to wear surgical masks within the area of Noah's Ark Hong Kong. While dining, diners should follow the specific guidelines of the dining outlet.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided at various locations for guests and staff to clean their hands.
- Visitor flow will be closely monitored and controlled to avoid overcrowding.
- Proper quotas will be set on exhibition areas, theaters, tours, and galleries and a distance of at least 1.5 meters between the groups will be set.
- Regular surface disinfection will occur on a regular basis and in between sessions.
- In line with the preventive effort taking place across Hong Kong, guests who travelled abroad or just arrived Hong Kong are highly recommended to visit the park at least 7 days after
returning to or arriving in Hong Kong.
The Ark Express running between Noah's Ark Hong Kong and MOKO will remain suspended until further notice.
Pre-purchased tickets valid during the closed period (from 7 Jan to 29 Apr 2022) will be valid till 29 Oct 2022.
The Solar Tower is opened for pre-registered programs only.
For further updates and details, please stay tuned to Noah's Ark Website later.
For the updated information of “Vaccine Pass” arrangements, please refer to https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/index.html.
(Latest update on 22 September 2022)