To bring a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, we have implement the following precautionary measures:
- All guests are required to scan QR code of “Leave Home Safe” mobile application or fill in basic personal information which includes the name, contact number, visitation date and time before entry to Noah’s Ark Hong Kong.
- All operational staff are arranged to undergo the COVID-19 test every 14 days. Only those operational staff who obtained negative results are allowed to perform duties.
- All guests and staff are required to take mandatory temperature check before entry to Noah's Ark Hong Kong. If the temperature is above 37.5 °C, entry will be declined.
- All guests and staff are required to wear surgical masks within the area of Noah's Ark Hong Kong. While dining, diners should follow the specific guidelines of the dining outlet.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided at various locations for guests and staff to clean their hands.
- Visitor flow will be closely monitored and controlled to avoid overcrowding.
- Quotas will be set on exhibition areas, theaters, tours, and galleries approximately ½ the capacity and a distance of at least 1.5 meters between the groups will be set.
- Regular surface disinfection will occur on a regular basis and in between sessions.
- In line with the preventive effort taking place across Hong Kong, guests who travelled abroad or just arrived Hong Kong are highly recommended to visit the parks at least 14 days after returning to or arriving in Hong Kong.
Pre-purchased tickets valid during the closed period (from 27 Jan to 28 May 2020, from 15 Jul to 17 Sep 2020 and from 2 Dec 2020 to 17 Feb 2021) are valid till 17 Aug 2021.
The Ark Express running between Noah's Ark Hong Kong and MOKO will remain suspended until further notice.
The Solar Tower will be opened for pre-registered programs only.
For further updates and details, please stay tuned to Noah's Ark Facebook Page and Website later.