Activity Advance Enrollment
Noah's Ark Hong Kong is pleased to announce the launch of the new "Activity Advance Enrollment” service. Ticket holders who purchase regular priced admission tickets through Noah’s Ark Hong Kong website may enroll in a maximum of two different activities in advance. Advance enrollment can be made seven days prior to the ticket date, up until 11:59pm on the previous day of the ticket date. Noah Fun Fun Club Members can log-in to enjoy an extra reservation quota.
- Activity Advance Enrollment Service is only applicable to regular priced tickets booked via the “Tickets” tab on Noah's Ark Hong Kong website, and is not applicable to the discounted tickets booked at the time of room reservation.
- Selected activities are designated for advance enrollment. Enrollment is confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Guests may view the activity advance enrollment available quota on Noah’s Ark Hong Kong website before making an online ticket purchase and enrolling in activities.
- Each ticket holder may enroll in a maximum of two different activities per ticket in advance. Noah Fun Fun Club Members can log-in their membership number to enroll in a maximum of three different activities per ticket in advance.
- Activities for children can only be enrolled in advance with a child concession ticket.
- If admission ticket holders would like to register for more activities, or if the advance enrollment quota for a particular activity is full, ticket holders may try to register for the activity through in-park registration on the day of park visit.
- For details description of the reservation steps, you may download the procedure from below:
On every Sat, Sun and Public Holiday between 16 May to 23 June 2019, visitors may enroll in a maximum of ONE free activity and ONE charged activity through the activity advance enrollment system. Noah Fun Fun Club Members can log-in to enjoy an extra free activity reservation quota.